Well Beingyour health and well being are important to us
The health and well being of our members is very important to us and, as such, we strive to be an informational resource for our members and the entire dental family. By providing helpful articles and supporting the ADA’s Health and Wellness programs, we aim to help our members to become proactive in their own health and well being.
When you are a member of the AADA, you belong to our family. Let us help you to enrich the life of you and your family.
Resources and information on the topics listed below can be found on the ADA’s website.
Life has its ups and downs, but for this individual, down was the only direction he felt he was going. Learn how this hopeful overcame what seemed like rock bottom.
WELLNESS MATTERS — ARCHIVE
from Mary Ellen Psaltis, BPH, Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant
Here is information that will enrich you and your family.
- Beginnings and Endings
- Gaining Thin in the Buffet Line
- Having Your Cake and Eating it Too ~ The Joys of a CSA FarmShare
- Making Informed Decisions
- Gaining Thin
- The Gym & the Alliance; How they are similar
- Vacations vs Real Life ~ Alternative Realities
- The Holidays ~ Finding a balance between being an overarchieving elf and a miserale scrooge
- How Do I Decide?