With three different membership options, we are sure that you will find one that fits your lifestyle.
If you are the spouse of an active, life or retired ADA member, or the spouse of a deceased ADA member, you qualify for this membership. The cost of this membership is only $50 annually. If there is an active local and state alliance where you reside there will be additional nominal dues.
Student Spouse Member
If your spouse or significant other is a dental student you qualify for this membership. The annual cost of this membership is only $5 and your membership year will run September 1 through August 31.
Supporters of the Alliance can show their support of the AADA by paying a membership fee of $50 annually. Examples of members that qualify for this category of membership are spouses of Alliance members (i.e. the dentist) adult children working in the dental practice, dental staff members, and professional colleagues in the dental industry. Currently this membership is only available at the national level.
Alliance benefits for members
- Access to all AADA Member Benefits
- KEY, our quarterly award-winning newsletter. In it you will find news, meeting updates, and helpful articles.
- Assistance from your Leadership Council
- Access to resources for dental health education, legislative advocacy, and well being.
- The opportunity to mentor and to be mentored by others like you.
- Experience as a dental ambassador and advocate.