Medjet Assisttaking care of you when you travel
Medjet is pleased to offer reduced annual and multi-year rates for persons affiliated with the AADA ona voluntary participation self-funded basis. Eligibility for individual or family Medjet protection requires a primary address in the U.S., Canada or Mexico.
A global air medical transport membership program; as a member, if hospitalized internationally or domestically – more than 150 miles from your primary home address – Medjet will arrange comprehensive medical transportation to a home country hospital of your choice for inpatient care.
The Medjet Membership
Domestic air medical transport averages $25,000. Internationally it can exceed $100,000. Medjet membership provides an alternative for individuals and organizations – eliminating all costs (except the membership fee) for coordination & delivery of air medical transport services arranged by Medjet. The level of protection is unique in comparison to programs found within business travel accident policies, platinum cards & travel insurance.
- Individual and family membership – also organizational protection
- In force during business and personal travel – domestic and international
- Home country hospital of the member’s choice – not to the nearest appropriate facility
- Membership fee is the only cost for transport services arranged by Medjet
- No dollar limit on transport costs – no deductibles, co-payments, claim forms or subrogation
- No “serious illness/injury” medical necessity requirement for transport criteria
- No health questions to enroll under age 75 – first/last name, DOB and primary address
- No adventure travel exclusions
- Mortal remains transfer
To Enroll; visit www.Medjet.com/AADA. Or call Medjet at 1-800-527-7478. Refer to AADA when calling. Enroll prior to travel. Reduced annual rates under age 75 are $235 (Individual) and $360 (Family) in lieu of baseline $260/$395 rates.